Dust off your clubs, it’s almost tee time! Carl Penfold, our Golf Pro, gives us a quick list of gear to assess for repair or replacement, before you can swing into spring:
- Grips, shafts and faces can often be weakened from use and transportation.
- Wedges tend to be used most often, but to be sure, you may need to take them to a pro shop for review.
- Shoes that are more than 2 years old may have lost their water-repellent value.
- Spikes (vital for stabilization and swing) should be in good condition.
- Bags, umbrellas and rain gear should be free from rips, tears or damage.
The professional staff at Hockley Valley Resort offers a variety of lessons and camps to suit your needs. Our CPGA Professionals can assist your whole family in achieving your goals. http://www.hockley.com/Golf-Lessons