Is Your Golf Gear as Ready as You Are?
Author: Hockley Valley Resort
Dust off your clubs, it’s almost tee time! Carl Penfold, our Golf Pro, gives us a quick list of gear to assess for repair or replacement, before you can swing into spring:
1. Grips, shafts and faces can often be weakened from use and transportation.
2. Wedges tend to be used most often, but to be sure, you may need to take them to a pro shop for review.
3. Shoes that are more than 2 years old may have lost their water-repellent value.
4. Spikes (vital for stabilization and swing) should be in good condition.
5. Bags, umbrellas and rain gear should be free from rips, tears or damage.
The professional staff at Hockley Valley Resort offers a variety of lessons and camps to suit your needs. Our CPGA Professionals can assist your whole family in achieving your goals. http://www.hockley.com/Golf-Lessons