Are you taking care of yourself this season? Self-care doesn’t mean selfish! Cozy sweaters and pumpkin spice lattes are fantastic, don’t get us wrong, but wellness is where it’s at. Here are some tips and tricks from the wellness experts in our spa to get you started:
1. Taste the season! From apples to squash to beets, fall is delicious – you can’t go wrong with fresh and local fare…
2. Treat yourself! Take yourself to the spa, to the movies or anywhere else you want – bask in some well-deserved me time.
3. Clean out your closets, it’s not just for spring! Organize your clothes, clean out your junk drawer, wash your windows or get your garden ready for spring. Accomplishing a task you’ve been meaning to do will feel great and motivate you to do even more.
4. Move it! Go on a bike ride with your family, join a new class or renew that expired gym membership and get your move on…
5. Wake up refreshed and ready to conquer the rest of the week! How? Try an early night: relax with a bath, put on your coziest jammies and get ready to feel fantastic in the morning.
6. Get grateful! Be thankful, give back and remember what’s important in your life. Pick a charity, help a friend or start a gratitude journal: sometimes self-care is about your place in the world and how you can make a difference.
7. Give yourself a goal (or two)! Pick something that’s a challenge but that’s attainable and gets you fired up. Working for it will make achieving that goal so much sweeter.
For more wellness tips and tricks, visit our blog at: https://www.hockley.com/blog/