We’re so excited for the 2016/2017 season! Our ski team is constantly upgrading and improving our systems and equipment. What’s new for this year? Here are some of the new and exciting things happening this ski season:
- We’ve installed a magic carpet for easier and more efficient access to our beginner hill – and you’ll get the royal treatment at our castle-themed operator’s hut!
- Tired of transporting your equipment to the hill? Seasonal lockers are now available! They measure 15” wide, 18”deep and 72” tall, which is enough room to store 6 sets of skis with poles or 4 snowboards.
- We’ve added an upgraded pump to better transfer water from one pond to another for snowmaking, improving our pumping capacity by 100 gallons/minute this year.
- Along with our annual maintenance, reviews and checks, our grooming equipment has been updated, adding a Pisten Bully 400 Park Pro to our fleet.
- We now have 35 features in our terrain park – not many of them were able to be used last year because of the weather, so we are looking forward to making the most of those features this season.
Looking for more information on ski for this season? Please visit our website here: https://www.hockley.com/