Did you know that skin is considered the human body’s largest organ? Taking good care of it is just what the doctor ordered! “Scheduling monthly facials is the best way to keep your skin healthy. From cleansing to exfoliating to nourishing, you will not believe the youthful glow and the healthy condition your face will take on,” says Racheal Ellery, our Spa Director. What’s so great about facials? Well, we’ve put together our top 5 reasons to give your skin the facial recognition it deserves:
1. Facials give you the opportunity to gain insight into your own skin, to get expert advice tailored to your needs and to develop a strategy to take the absolute best care of your skin.
2. By clearing congestion, sun damage and dirt from your skin, you make way for a clean, healthy canvas, while minimizing any pigmentation or discolouration.
3. The resulting increased cellular regeneration and improved circulation will contribute to a fresh, youthful glow. Additions like oxygen or collagen can add more elasticity and minimize fine lines and add a firmer finish, taking years off your face’s appearance.
4. Our skin sees the sun, the wind and the dry winter climate, taking a beating on a daily basis! A hydrating facial helps to repair that damage and to better prepare your face for any more damaging exposure it has yet to experience.
5. Don’t underestimate the soothing, relaxing effect that a facial has on your mind and body. Treating yourself to some you time, while working on healthy skin is a win-win you’ll look forward to.
Looking for our full spa menu? Visit our website here: https://www.hockley.com/spa/