‘Tis the season for gift-giving, do you still have gifts to buy? “So many of our guests are focusing on wellness for their loved ones,” observes Racheal Ellery, Spa Director. “Our spa offers a wide variety of natural, organic and local products that promote wellness and relaxation, perfect for the holiday season.” Here are Racheal’s top 5 picks if you’re shopping for someone special at the spa:
- Stocking stuffers: Items like ‘naughty charcoal soap’ or ‘ugly ends’ (an assortment of all-natural soap slivers to draw out oils and toxins) are fantastic for teachers, as hostess gifts or as a treat for yourself! Try them out and choose your favourite.
- Purchasing for a pet? Consider a collar tag with essential oils specifically blended for pets. This tag will add style, along with the option to help repel insects, decrease pet odour or calm over-excited pets.
- Winter hydration: Treat that someone special to all-natural body whips and sugar scrubs. Give the gift of the spa at home – along with exfoliation and hydration – during the winter months.
- Set the mood: Candles from ‘Citchen Candle Co.’ will do the trick! These hand-crafted soy candles come in an array of aromas like Sweet Orange and Vanilla Spice – this gift that makes perfect scents…
- Gift an experience! Purchase a spa gift certificate or pre-book an appointment. Or even better, make a full day of it and enjoy the gift together!
Looking for other great tips for the holiday season? Check out our spa blog at https://www.hockley.com/blog/