Soon we will finally put away the layers of knits and focus on warmer temps, but what are the top fashion trends for spring? Well, one era really stands out – it’s a return to all things ‘70s! With the help of fashionising.com, we’ve compiled a list with 5 of this season’s faaaar out fashion musts:
1. Flowey, bohemian silhouettes. From peasant blouses to ethereal maxi dresses, the loose, uncomplicated minimal styling steals the show with this one.
2. Suede. This trend is coming back with a vengeance, featured as patchwork, in A-line skirts and even with fringe! Can you dig it?
3. Crochet, lace and macrame. Get hooked on this look with a new fresh feel, and keep it simple with accessories and make-up to really impress.
4. The denim dress. From short to long, go with a light wash for spring. This year’s versions are embellished with all sorts of interesting details, so have fun with it.
5. Bell bottoms. Miss your hip huggers? They’re baaack! Flares or bell bottoms, patterned or plain, wide leg pants are back on the scene and rockin’ the runways.
Looking for all the latest trends for Spring 2015? Check out our 3rd annual Charity Fashion Show on April 24. Get your tickets here: https://www.hockley.com/?p=5395